Royal Orchid, Goa
Best family beach resort in South Goa spread across five acres of land with astounding tropical garden views and a short walk away from the Uttorda beach.
The Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa is located at Uttroda Beach and has a close proximity to Madgoan Railway Station. The resort is ideal for beach weddings and has rooms with plunge pool to make your stay in Goa the most relaxing one.
Reason's to stay with us?
1. Location: Just a short walk from the Uttorda beach, Majroda Beach & Colva beach and easily accessible from Madgoan Railway Station
2. Tranquil Rooms: 73 Club Rooms and pool facing Luxury Suites. Experience royalty at our Royal Suite with Plunge Pool. Complimentary Wi-Fi and more
3. Delectable dining offerings: Cosmos (All day Dining), Sunken Bar (Pool Bar) and Barbeque by the Pool
4. Wedding & Events: 6 expansive banquet spaces and lush green lawns make us an ideal destination for beach weddings as well as social or corporate events. Avail our WOW wedding package; Marry Now, Pay Later!
5. Recreational: Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or hit the gaming zone equipped with PlayStation 4 consoles. Kids can enjoy at the in-house water park and play area while adults can participate in our specially organized Karaoke or unwind at our spa
Wedding Packages at Royal Orchid, Goa by Papercut Events
Package for 100 PAX
Package for 150 PAX
Capacity - 100 - 150 Guests
Suggested Functions :Mehendi / Haldi
Papercut Review : Pool side for pre-wedding events. It has a small lawn attached to it which can be used as an additional space.
Pearls Of Paradise - Banquet
Capacity - 150-200 Guests
Suggested Functions :Sangeet , Ring ceremony
Papercut Review : Decent venue for pre wedding functions like sangeet , ring ceremony e.t.c
Capacity - 400-500 Guests
Suggested Functions :Wedding , Reception & Dinner
Papercut Review : Beachside Lawn for main event like wedding.
Capacity - 60 - 70 Guests
Suggested Functions : Haldi
Papercut Review : Enjoy the Goan Sunset, At Sunset Boulevard Beach Shack. Enjoy a hooka while relaxing and enjoying the views.